CONCEALED CARRY TRAINING
Concealed Carry Training
Chicago area Concealed Carry Training
Welcome to Chicagoland's Concealed Carry Training Headquarters.
USIA is an official provider of CCW Training and Certification. We make getting your IL Concealed Carry Permit painless and easy to understand. Learn more below or submit your class registration request now using the form on this page.
Concealed Carry (CCW) Illinois Permit Training
The Illinois Concealed Carry Training course is offered in 1-day, 1½ days or 2-day sessions designed to prepare you for a Illinois Concealed Carry Permit (CCW) from the State Of Illinois. The course objective is to teach you the basic knowledge, skills and attitude necessary to become a safe and responsible gun owner.
Our concealed carry training is the ideal program for residents living in Chicago, and all across the Chicago suburbs. Our concealed carry training covers the following topics:
- Legal use of a firearms
- Ethics of firearms
- Firearms safety & maintenance
- Liability while armed
- The use of deadly force
- Skip to the registration information below
Illinois Concealed Carry Permit Requirements
All individuals who want to obtain an Illinois Concealed Carry Permit (CCW) must meet the following requirements.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have a valid FOID card.
- Submit a completed Concealed Carry License Application.
- Successfully complete 16 hours of firearms training, including classroom and range instruction.
- Not be the subject of a pending arrest warrant, prosecution, or proceeding for an offense or action that could lead to disqualification.
- Not have been in a residential or court-ordered treatment for alcoholism, alcohol detoxification, or drug treatment within the last 5 years.
- Have not been convicted or found guilty in this State or any other state of:
- A misdemeanor involving the use or threat of physical force or violence to any person within the last 5 years or;
- Have 2 or more violations related to driving while under the influence of alcohol, other drug or drugs, intoxicating compound or compounds, or any combination thereof, within the last 5 years.
- Whether you’ve had many years of shooting experience or never picked up a gun, either way, you’ll learn what you need in order to legally carry concealed in the State of Illinois after taking our course.
- 2 Day - (16 hour) The cost of the two (2) day session is $250.00 for material, handouts, firearms guide & range fee. (Two day - needed for most individuals - since 16 hours of logged firearms training is required)
- 1½ Day - (12 hour) The cost of the (1½) day session is $200.00 for material, handouts, firearms guide & range fee.
- 1 Day (8 hour) The cost of the one (1) day session is $150.00 for material and handouts, firearms guide & range fee. This certification is being offered in partnership with the Illinois Concealed Carry Training Center.
Classes offered every weekend and custom classes available. Custom classes are for groups of 15 individuals or more and will be offered at a reduced rate and requested time.
In order to receive an 8 hour credit, you must provide successful completion of prior training course. Check the Illinois State Police website to see the list of approved courses or to learn more about Illinois Concealed Carry Permits.
If you aren't ready to fully register just yet, simply fill out the form on this page and someone will reach out to you to answer any questions and confirm your registration. If you want to lock in your spot now, continue using the link below.
Other Course Details
- There is an additional charge for the range fee and ammunition
- Students must register week one (1) week prior to class online or by calling 630-418-SAFE (7233)
- Classes are held at various locations throughout Chicago and Suburbs
- Classes are scheduled from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM with an intermission in between
- A deposit of $60 is required at registration to secure your seat for the class
- Cash, Credit Card or Money Order accepted
- Please note: The deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE. A credit will be issued for a future session.
Call 630-418-safe (7233) or send an e-mail to Chris@USAPrivateSecurity.com today to reserve your seat.